[Serusers] ser_proxy, ser_voicemail+sems start/stop

Aimable aimable at terracom.rw
Wed Jul 21 12:29:34 CEST 2004

Hi Vlad

I am using that kind of setup and I took the serctl script to start another
instance of ser and I called it ser-vm .I created a voicemail configuration
file and put it in /etc/ser/ folder. I specified a different pid file and
put the correct path to the configuration in the ser-vm script ( the
modified serctl script)

So when I want to start/stop ser I do serctl start/stop and when I want to
start the voicemail instance of ser I do ser-vm start

Hope this will help!

:-)