[Serusers] How to configure SER for that kind of use

l.gaillard01 at free.fr l.gaillard01 at free.fr
Tue Jul 20 16:42:51 CEST 2004

Hey,

I can't help myself even with your advice and after reading the manual.
I've done what you told me and now my phones (pingtel xpressa) register. But
when I try to make a call, the INVITE does that way:
A->SER1->SER2
but nothing else, so the call can't be done.

This time, I'll try to be more patient, lol.
Thanks
Laurent