[Serusers] play a message before forwarding

Leon de Rooij leon at scarlet-internet.nl
Tue Jul 20 10:26:07 CEST 2004

Great.. I just got it working by forwarding the call to an asterisk box
where the message is played, and after that forwarded from asterisk to
the final destination (with the final rtp connection not going through
asterisk). It works, but I would prefer using sems as you suggest.
Thanks a lot :)

Regards,

Leon