[Serusers] How to configure SER for that kind of use

l.gaillard01 at free.fr l.gaillard01 at free.fr
Mon Jul 19 11:17:24 CEST 2004

Hi all,

I need to configure two ser servers to do such a thing :

SER2 is the registrar proxy, knowing ips ...
SER1 is a must go through proxy. Each packet must go through him before being
sent to SER2.
              ________                     ________
             |        |     REGISTER      |        |
Phone B ---->|        |------------------>|        |
             |  SER1  |                   |  SER2  |
             |        |                   |        |
             | IP .4  |     REGISTER      | IP .8  |
Phone A ---->|        |------------------>|        |
             |_______ |                   |________|

CALL from A to B
              ________                     ________
             |        |       CALL        |        |
Phone B <----|        |<------------------|        |
             |  SER1  |                   |  SER2  |
             | IP .4  |       CALL        | IP .8  |

When a call is done by A, it must go through ser1 then to ser2 and before
coming back to phone B it must go to SER1.

I can't find a way to do that with a script. If someone can help me, it would
be great.

Thanks,

Laurent