[Serusers] NAT contat rewrite

Jiri Kuthan jiri at iptel.org
Sun Jul 18 11:36:07 CEST 2004

Contacts are used to advertised wherebouts for subsequent in-dialog
requests coming back to your UAC. For that reason, I don't entirely
understand why the UAC includes Contact in CANCEL at all -- all in all
CANCEL is used to discontinued estabslishment of a dialog. Anyhow,
it should not matter the Contact content is invalid since there is no
use for the header field in this case at all.

-jiri