[Serusers] Serweb headache

Dave Bath dave at fuuz.com
Fri Jul 16 22:26:43 CEST 2004

Hey guys,

Me again. Have been running serweb for a little while, and just realized
it was very outdated.  I grabbed the latest version and now I cant log
in.

I have tried a number of things.  Even going back and reinitializing the
complete database again (I only had a couple of test accounts).  I have
reset all the permissions and so I can create/drop users with serctl and
everything is fine.  My UAs can log in perfectly.  However, I cannot log
into serweb.  I always get bad username or password!  Its completely
doing my head in.  Any ideas!?

Ser 812, rebuilt on fedora from source for mysql4 and accounting support

Serweb from cvs. (1.4.6  I think)

-------------------------------------
Dave Bath
dave at fuuz.com
www.fuuz.com
07736 232085

NOTE: The information contained in this email is intended for the named
recipients only, it may be privileged and confidential. If you are not
the intended recipient, you must not copy distribute or take any action
in reliance upon it. No warranties or assurances are made in relation to
the safety and content of this email and any attachments. No liability
is accepted for any consequences arising from it