[Serusers] route managment

Andres andres at telesip.net
Thu Jul 15 16:33:29 CEST 2004

>  You can increase the maximum number of route blocks in the sources,
>  but are we talking here about a real world scenario (100 gateways
>  configured in fail-over mode) or is it something hypothetical that
>  ser.cfg is not suitable for ?
>
>    Jan.

Hi Jan,

I was talking about a real world scenario were we would have 100
Gateways in 100 different cities worldwide.  Some would have 1 - 2
failover conditions but in general I just wanted to know if this was
possible.  Andrei ponted out where to modify the sources for this.

Thanks,

--
Andres
Network Admin