[Serusers] Aliasing problem

Dave Bath dave at fuuz.com
Thu Jul 15 09:27:54 CEST 2004

Hey Jan,

I guessed this! Which is why I am confused.  I have not created these
aliases... all I have done is registered three different UAs with three
different usernames (admin, test1, test2).  This is why I don't
understand why there are all showing up. I think this may be why the
extensions have stopped ringing correctly, but I don't know why it has
happened.

Any suggestions? Tests?  Anything to do with net configuration? SER
believing it is the same user agent registering each time?

Once any, many thanks for all the support being shown here.

Dave