[Serusers] Aliasing problem

Dave Bath dave at fuuz.com
Thu Jul 15 08:27:49 CEST 2004

Hey Charles,

No, it's a machine with both ser and mysql running.  I don't quite
understand... making the change suggested by Ezequiel for FOREVER_REL
did fix it, but I can only guess this is because the original value was
too large for mysql to store.  Does anyone happen to know (before I
start delving into the database) where the FOREVER_REL value is stored
in the db so I can check the params of that field?

On a bizarre other turn in events (which I may have to repost as a new
subject if nobody notices this one...) since upgrading to mysql4 (this
may not be the reason, but it certainly seems that way...) extensions no
longer ring! Or they ring  only in one direction... usually what happens
is the phone moves straight to the "connected" state, but the called
extension never rings.  This has only started happening now... it was
working perfectly before.  Any help would be very very much appreciated!