[Serusers] Aliasing problem

Dave Bath dave at fuuz.com
Wed Jul 14 21:01:10 CEST 2004

Hey Ezequiel,

Many thanks for the quick response!  Yeah, sorry, I should have
mentioned I already have persistent storage for the user tables -
they're all stored using mode2, I was just checking with all the
references to "aliases stored in cache" that they were actually written
to the db as well.

Could you explain what the FOREVER_REL value is?  Why would the value be
too high? Too large a number of the type of storage in the mysql table?

Also, does anyone know why the serctl script says the alias was added,
but it doesn't seem to have been..?

Many thanks again everyone,