[Serusers] serial forking with a recursive failure_route block

Andrei Pelinescu-Onciul pelinescu-onciul at fokus.fraunhofer.de
Wed Jul 14 15:19:06 CEST 2004

On Jul 14, 2004 at 08:58, Arnd Vehling <av at nethead.de> wrote:
> Jiri Kuthan wrote:
>
> >A possibility to keep status would be to use flags -- a poor variable
> >substitute till support for variables appears.
>
> Any guesses on when that will happen? Thats the feature i am missing the
> most with ser.

I'm the one responsible for this (or for not having this yet :-)).
We should have had it one year ago, but unfortunately more urgent stuff
keeps turning up and variables get delayed.
I really don't know when I will have time for it (currently new release
+timers+malloc improvements have a bigger priority).

Andrei