[Serusers] SER+NAT+RTP PROXY

Karunakar Chemudugunta voicexml at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 18:10:00 CEST 2004

Hi Andrei,

    Here, I am sending outputs for commands which you requested below.

Please send me the output of:

1) head -1 sip_router/modules/nathelper/nathelper.c

output => /* $Id: nathelper.c,v 1.52 2004/06/22 17:43:18 andrei Exp $

2) grep Id:  rtpproxy/main.c

Output=>   * $Id: main.c,v 1.1.1.1 2004/01/05 21:03:36 sobomax Exp $

netstat -axep |grep rtpproxy

output => unix  2      [ ACC ]     STREAM     LISTENING     9881
8569/rtpproxy       /var/run/rtpproxy.sock

Still it is not working and please let me know if any mismatch in
software versions.

Thanks,
Karun