[Serusers] Mediaproxy Problems

Adrian Georgescu ag at ag-projects.com
Fri Jul 9 00:07:24 CEST 2004

Could you please upgrade to latest 1.1.0 (cvs update and copy the
mediaproxy directory to stable tree and dload latest mediaproxy server
software from
http://mediaproxy.ag-projects.com/mediaproxy-1.1.0.tar.gz.
Several bugs have been fixed in this release, your problem might be
among those fixed.

Adrian

Hello List,

I have the following setup -

kphoneA------------- [SER A] ---------------- [SER B] ---------- kphoneB

I am forcing both SER A and B to use mediaproxy regardless of whether
the UA's are natted or not (ser.cfg file attached).

When kphoneA makes a call to kphoneB, use_media_proxy() works fine on
SER A. But on SER B, it fails (I can see an error - mediaproxy: Call-Id
not found - but ethereal traffic dump shows that the Call-Id is present
in the SIP message). So I get a call between khponeA---serA---kphoneB.

When I initiate the call from kphoneB, the whole thing reverses and it
becomes kphoneB---serB----kphoneA.

I am using ser-0.8.12 (cannot use cvs version at the moment due to some
code changed we have done) and mediaproxy-1.0.1.

Anyone got any clue where I am wrong? ser.cfg file attached. Any help
will be greately appreciated.

Regards,

Dhiraj