[Serusers] Grandstream BT 100 firmware (1.0.5.3=

Arnd Vehling av at nethead.de
Thu Jul 8 10:57:02 CEST 2004

Hi all,

i know this a bit OT on this list but nevertheless:

Has anyone experience with the new "1.0.5.3" firmware release
for the Grandstream BT Line fone types? We have a kind of
"rapid registration" problem with a certain firmware release
and so far the actuall firmware doesnt seem to have this bug.

As i am usually using my trusty sipura adapter and not a GS fone
i wanted to ask if someone has made any bad experiences with
the current firmware release before upgrading a batch of those
thingies to the current release.

regards,

   :: arnd ::