[Serusers] Initiate a call from SER

GR S gr_sh2003 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 7 15:35:05 CEST 2004

Klaus,

> You can use the ser FIFO to create transactions. I'm not sure if you can
> initiate an INVITE.

Can you please elaborate that a bit? I did not understand that. Why does a proxy need to create
transactions and what transactions can it initiate? Is there any documents/links about this? I
have seen an old post by you, but am still confused.

http://lists.iptel.org/pipermail/serusers/2004-March/006394.html

> For sure you can create a REFER request which is
> also used for the "click-to-dial" feature in serweb.
>
> klaus

Regards,

=====
Girish Gopinath  <gr_sh2003 at yahoo.com>