[Serusers] Re: SER pa module poblem!

Wed Jul 7 11:45:44 CEST 2004

Hi Andayesh!

I've posted the modifications made by the student some time ago:
http://lists.iptel.org/pipermail/serusers/2004-May/008487.html

Basically, adding support for RTC API should not be that hard:
1. Use ngrep or ethereal to watch the SIP transactions between two
RTC-API user agent.
2. Capture the SIP traffic between an RTC-API user agent and ser-pa.
3. Modify pa to use the same syntax as the RTC-API.

regards,
Klaus

PS: Please send emails always to the mailing list.