[Serusers] SER+NAT+RTP PROXY

Andrei Pelinescu-Onciul pelinescu-onciul at fokus.fraunhofer.de
Tue Jul 6 14:38:31 CEST 2004

On Jul 05, 2004 at 15:09, Karunakar Chemudugunta <voicexml at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>     I would like to use SER as a voip proxy as part of our communitiy
> for voip services.
>
> Please advice me which versions are stable and tested to install with
>
> SER+ NAT+ RTP PROXY combinations.

ser 0.8.12 from the cvs stable tree (rel_0_8_12; see
http://www.iptel.org/ser/cvs/ for cvs usage or try the tarballs from
http://www.iptel.org/~andrei/ser_tarballs/stable/).

For nathelper you can use either nathelper from 0.8.12 with rtpproxy
stable or use the nathelper from unstable along with the latest rtpproxy
version (recommended).

To use the unstable nathelper, copy it from unstable ser into ser 0.8.12
and recompile. For the latest rtpproxy use the same procedure as for
getting unstable ser from cvs, but replace sip_router with rtpproxy.

Andrei