[Serusers] SER and Allied Telesyn VP604 FXO gateway

Andrei Verovski (aka MacGuru) andreil1 at starlett.lv
Mon Jul 5 11:52:02 CEST 2004

Hi,

I have fully configured SER server (which works nice with soft and hard
phones), and Allied Telesyn VoIPTalk VP604 FXO gateway (which seems to
be the same as Mediatrix 1204 FXO gateway).

The problem is that this combo does not work, and I could not figure
out why. I have filled all config values in VoIPTalk VP604 (server
address/login, gateway map, etc.). When I call to the gateway, I got
ring, then it pick ups, and then no signal tone. It looks like gateway
cannot reach or login SIP server. Server login do not show even failed
login attempts from this gateway.

Anyone have any experience with that hardware ?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

*   Best Regards   ---   Andrei Verovski
*
*   Personal Home Page
*   http://snow.prohosting.com/guru4mac/
*   Mac, Linux, DTP, Development, IT WEB Site