[Serusers] Syntax error in serweb

Dave ser at comm.it
Sat Jul 3 14:32:22 CEST 2004

Hi,

I have a syntax error in serweb (user_interface) when trying to click on the
"missed calls" or "accounting" tabs.

The error is as shown:

DB Error: syntax error, file:
/var/www/iptel/html/data_layer/missed_calls.php:63
DB Error: syntax error, file:
/var/www/iptel/html/data_layer/accounting.php:50

The installation is with ser+serweb+mysql (all compiled from CVS source
today. Version of ser 0.8.13-dev-31).
The tables were created with the shell script privided with the CVS version
of ser.
The versions of php4 is 4.3.3

I looked in the php files

In both files_calls, the offending line is:
                        $res=$this->db->query($q);

I'm at a loss why this error would occur.

any hints?

Dave.