[Serusers] B2BUA

Vitaly Nikolaev vitaly at switchgate.com
Fri Jul 2 16:24:50 CEST 2004

Hello,

Is there any information about this product, how can I buy it. How can I
get trial version.

My company is using SER in production and we like it very much. If you
guys (iptel.org) have commercial version we probably would happy to buy
it (with support) but all my mails to info at iptel.org were unanswered.

Please respond to my mail with info I need. Probably you are ignoring
big customer :)

Thank you