[Serusers] problem with fifo server

Emanuel Schmid emanuel.schmid at grob.org
Fri Jul 2 12:01:29 CEST 2004

Hello

I'm trying to send a SIP-Info via the ser fifo server. This works fine
for one time, but if I want to send a second message, I have to wait a
certain time or I get the following errors:
-------------------------
 9(12790) ERROR: fifo_server: command must begin with :: INFO
 9(12790) ERROR: fifo_server: command must have at least 3 chars
 9(12790) ERROR: fifo_server: command must begin with :: To:
<sip:dummy at pc33.faerun.ch>
 9(12790) ERROR: fifo_server: command must begin with :: Content-Type:
text/plain; charset=iso8859-1
 9(12790) ERROR: fifo_server: command must begin with :: And this is a
text again.

i used the following skript to get the message to the fifo:
cat > /tmp/ser_fifo <<EOF
:t_uac_dlg:hh
INFO
sip:dummy at pc33.faerun.ch