[Serusers] ser and asterisk and rtpproxy

mawali at news.icns.com mawali at news.icns.com
Fri Jul 2 01:46:25 CEST 2004

You must have noticed I have been asking this question for last 4 days.
Lets work together. I do not force_rtp_proxy before t_relay_to_udp
because it breaks a lot more things than just NAT'd clients. When I dont
use force_rtp_proxy, everything works, I can talk from NAT'd cleints to
non-NAT'd, but asterisk doenst work for clients through NAT. I have
noticed that the rtpproxy is still not getting engaged.

So t_relay_to_udp is not what we need, it may be a B2BUA. I wish someone
could give us a simple answer before we dive into it ourselves.

Regards