[Serusers] Limiting Calls per registrar

David R. Kompel drk at drkngs.net
Sat Jan 31 21:08:13 CET 2004

You may be able to use an external workaround. If you use radius
accounting, and a radius server, such as radiator, which lets you create
your own "session database" in an SQL table, based on the START/STOP
accounting messages.

It would be a lot of work, but in your outgoing call processing, you
could use one of the radius_uri functions, to have the radius server,
check the session DB, and allow/deny it based on that.

--Dave