[Serusers] Serweb

Michael mike at pcnt.com
Sat Jan 31 20:10:27 CET 2004

Klaus,

You pointed me in the right direction. It seems NOTHING changed when I
removed the php.ini file. That told me php was looking elsewhere for the ini
file. It turns out that I left the defaults for config setting when I
compiled php. Php was looking in /PREFIX/lib for the php.ini file. I moved
it there and all is good now. So now I need to rebuild php with the proper
settings.

Thanks a bunch for helping out.

Mike