[Serusers] Db connection problem

Atle Samuelsen clona at camaro.no
Sat Jan 31 15:47:43 CET 2004

Hey guys, Im now running Ser CVS, Tho, I want to have the voicemail
service on a other box. So I added a user to my db that had access to
the ser database .. and that works with the normal mysql -u ser -h
hostname -p ... works like a dream.. Tho. when I modparam("vm",
"db_url","mysql://ser:heslo@dbhost.domain.com/ser"> I wont work.

I then replicated the database over to the same box. changed
dbhost.domain.com to localhost.. it worked.. Tho still. my database is
on a difrent box.. so what can be wrong..

- Atle

voip-vm# stateless - initializing
Maxfwd module- initializing
textops - initializing
voicemail - initializing
0(16159) ERROR: vm_mod_init: unable to bind db
0(16159) init_mod(): Error while initializing module vm
ERROR: error while initializing modules