[Serusers] New versions of RTP proxy/nathelper commited

Dinesh feedbak at imelhk.com
Sat Jan 31 12:17:01 CET 2004

Pls can you tell me where to get the update version.
I have just downloaded the latest tarball from CVS 1.4 but it does not
appear to be the one updated today.

Thanks,
Dinesh

Dinesh Mahbubani
The International Marketing Exchange Ltd.
Email: dinesh at imelhk.com <mailto:dinesh at imelhk.com>
Tel: (852) 2541-2617
Fax (852) 2543-4537