[Serusers] RE: Multiple Domain (kapil dhawan)

kapil dhawan oswriter at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 31 05:13:25 CET 2004

Hi i am attaching my file here

#
# $Id: ser.cfg,v 1.21.4.1 2003/11/10 15:35:15 andrei Exp $
#
# simple quick-start config script
#

# ----------- global configuration parameters ------------------------

#debug=3         # debug level (cmd line: -dddddddddd)
#fork=yes
#log_stderror=no        # (cmd line: -E)

/* Uncomment these lines to enter debugging mode
debug=7
fork=no
log_stderror=yes
*/

check_via=no    # (cmd. line: -v)
dns=no           # (cmd. line: -r)
rev_dns=no      # (cmd. line: -R)
#port=5060
#children=4
fifo="/tmp/ser_fifo"

# ------------------ module loading ----------------------------------

# Uncomment this if you want to use SQL database
loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/mysql.so"
loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/domain.so"

loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/sl.so"
loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/tm.so"
loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/rr.so"
loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/maxfwd.so"
loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/usrloc.so"
loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/registrar.so"
loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/call.so"
loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/vm.so"

# Uncomment this if you want digest authentication
# mysql.so must be loaded !
loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/auth.so"
loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/auth_db.so"

# ----------------- setting module-specific parameters ---------------

# -- usrloc params --

#modparam("usrloc", "db_mode",   0)

# Uncomment this if you want to use SQL database
# for persistent storage and comment the previous line
modparam("usrloc", "db_mode", 0)

# -- auth params --
# Uncomment if you are using auth module
#
modparam("auth_db", "calculate_ha1", yes)
#
# If you set "calculate_ha1" parameter to yes (which true in this config),
# uncomment also the following parameter)

modparam("auth_db", "password_column", "password")

# -- rr params --
# add value to ;lr param to make some broken UAs happy
modparam("rr", "enable_full_lr", 1)

modparam("domain", "db_url", "sql://root:root@localhost/ser")
modparam("domain", "db_mode", 1)   # Use chaching
modparam("domain", "domain_table", "domain")
modparam("domain", "domain_col", "domain")

# -------------------------  request routing logic -------------------

# main routing logic

route{

        # initial sanity checks -- messages with
        # max_forwards==0, or excessively long requests
        if (!mf_process_maxfwd_header("10")) {
                sl_send_reply("483","Too Many Hops");
                break;
        };
        if ( msg:len > max_len ) {
                sl_send_reply("513", "Message too big");
                break;
        };

        # we record-route all messages -- to make sure that
        # subsequent messages will go through our proxy; that's
        # particularly good if upstream and downstream entities
        # use different transport protocol
        record_route();
        # loose-route processing
        if (loose_route()) {
                t_relay();
                break;
        };

        # if the request is for other domain use UsrLoc
        # (in case, it does not work, use the following command
        # with proper names and addresses in it)

        if (is_from_local()) {

                if (method=="REGISTER") {
# Uncomment this if you want to use digest authentication
                        if (!www_authorize("", "subscriber")) {
                                www_challenge("", "0");
                                break;
                        };

                        save("location");
                        break;
                };
                if (method=="INVITE") {
                        if(!call()){
                        break;
                        };
                };

                # native SIP destinations are handled using our USRLOC DB
                if (!lookup("location")) {
                        sl_send_reply("404", "Not Found");
                        break;
                };
        };
        # forward to current uri now; use stateful forwarding; that
        # works reliably even if we forward from TCP to UDP
        if (!t_relay()) {
                sl_reply_error();
        };

}

This file says that i am using domain table.....using authentication with
blank parameters.....
This all is clear to me...but my problem is...when we add user 111 with
domain a.com and 111 with b.com....so while at the time of
registration......serctl ul_show shows only one record (the first record
which got registered) and when u try to make call...call is one way.....lets
say 111 at a.com registered first and then 111 at b.com.....in that case 111 at b.com
can call 111 at a.com but not vice-versa.....i am writing one module for the
same......and got some luck also...but still like to know that do you have
anything whihc can save my lots of time here......

regards