[Serusers] Multiple Domain

Adrian Georgescu ag at ag-projects.com
Fri Jan 30 12:10:46 CET 2004

# lookup local SIP domains in domain table
modparam("domain", "db_mode", 1) # 0 do not use caching, 1 use caching
modparam("domain", "domain_table", "domain")
modparam("domain", "domain_col", "domain")

# -- usrloc params --
modparam("usrloc", "use_domain", 1)

         if (is_from_local()) {
             # this is one for our subscribers
             etc....
         };

create a mysql table called domain, see sample scripts from ser
installation

you can manage the domains with serctl command