[Serusers] posting from nonmembeers

Wed Jan 28 13:12:18 CET 2004

Outlook is not as bad as many people says - the peolpe who are using
Outlook make mistakes (open attachments which contains viruses) For
example, Outlook blocks access to .exe/.pif/.scr attachments. If the
virus is zipped and the user extracts  it and then starts it, then the
user is guilty, not Outlook.

Nevertheless I switched to Mozilla as mail client for mailing lists as
Outlook can not quote correct and doesn't support a thread view. I still
use Outlook for all other mails and never had any problems with viruses,
worms, ...

regards,
Klaus