[Serusers] dbtext module

Daniel-Constantin Mierla Daniel-Constantin.Mierla at fokus.fraunhofer.de
Tue Jan 27 11:35:19 CET 2004

Hello,
there is no way to use serweb and dbtext right now. We plan to remove
the mysql dependency of serweb in a future release.

On 1/27/2004 12:31 AM, Annie Sasidar wrote:

> Hi,
>  I want to use the dbtext module.Since i use this module i cannot use
> serweb and have to use the db-api. Just like serctl commands for mysql is
> there any commands i can use with dbtext module so as to add users.

No, there is no such tool. You have to edit manually with your favorite
text editor. See the README of dbtext module to learn the internal
format for table files.

> Basically how do i use the db-api? Experts please shed some light.

DB API is kind of interface for using different database systems. You
can use it when developing a module for ser. There is some documentation
and an example into sip_router/db/ which will help you to start using
the API.

Regards,
.Daniel