[Serusers] SER, IPv6, IPv6/IPv4 interworking and more

Jan Janak jan at iptel.org
Mon Jan 26 12:53:51 CET 2004

As mentioned by Klaus, one network device with both IPv4 and IPv6
addresses will do the job. You then need to configure ser to listen on
both of them and make sure that record-routing is enabled.

SER can translate SIP signalling, what it can not done yet is IPv4-IPv6
translation of SDP addresses.

  Jan.