[Serusers] sems + Freebsd

Atle Samuelsen clona at cyberhouse.no
Sun Jan 25 17:07:39 CET 2004

hey. I downloaded the CVS version of sems.. and Im running FreeBSD
(uname -a )
FreeBSD voip4.7-RELEASE FreeBSD 4.7-RELEASE #0: Wed Oct
9 15:08:34 GMT 2002
root at builder.freebsdmall.com:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC I compile sems

with gmake I get this :

AmRequest.cpp: In method `void AmRequestUAC::execute()':
AmRequest.cpp:568: `req' undeclared (first use this function)
AmRequest.cpp:568: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
AmRequest.cpp:568: for each function it appears in.)
gmake[1]: *** [AmRequest.o] Error 1
gmake[1]: Leaving directory `/root/sems/answer_machine'
gmake: [all] Error 2 (ignored)

anybody know why this is happening? I need to use the CVS version of
sems , because Im running SER CVS version.

- Atle