[Serusers] Re: Peering SER and Cisco Call Manager

Raymond May raymay70 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 23 19:25:12 CET 2004

Hi SER Gurus,
            My SER server has been running just
perfect for the last 9 months and I am now trying to
connect my private VoIP network to my Employer's. They
have a Cisco Call Manager and I am trying to figure
out how to configure SER so I can make calls from my
private network to users that are registered to the
Corporate ( Cisco Call Manager ). Ideally I would like
to be able to make calls from my private network to
the users on the Corporate and have users on the
Corporate be able to reach users on my VoIp Network (
SER Server ). Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Below is current connectivity between my private
network and our corporate network.

SER Users --- SER Server --- Internet --- Cisco Call
Manager --- Corporate Users

Brgds,
Ray May