[Serusers] [Vocal] Call for participants: SIP<>H323 Gateway

Arnd Vehling av at nethead.de
Thu Jan 22 21:18:43 CET 2004

Hello,

as the current versions of Vovidas siph323csgw doesnt support connections
to H323 Gatekeepers i.e.:

SIP UA <> SIP Proxy <> SIPH323csgw <> H323 Gatekeeper <> H323 Gateway

we would like to enhance the software with that functionality and make
it open source. Right now we have someone who is willing to programm the
neccessary features into the siph323csgw for about EU 1000,-.

Therefore i am asking who would be interested in donating to the project
so we can all have a fully functional, industrial strength SIP to H323
converter. If we get like 4 more "donators" the total cost per participant
would be EU 200,- (thats approx USD 215,- atm)

Please contact me via email if interested.

best regards,

  Arnd