[Serusers] ser not stopping -syslog error

Daniel-Constantin Mierla Daniel-Constantin.Mierla at fokus.fraunhofer.de
Thu Jan 22 14:22:09 CET 2004

Hello,
try 'which ser' into a terminal -- it shows the path to ser binary that
is started by shell. If it is different than /usr/local/sbin/ser then it
might be an old version since make install put ser into /usr/local/sbin.
If you start with an init.d script, look into it to see the path to ser
binary.

Also, ser -v (or -V) shows you the version of the core.

.Daniel