[Serusers] voicemail config

Srbislav Cvetkovic srbislav at city-net.com
Wed Jan 21 16:15:01 CET 2004

Ok,

I have placed the log in a file that I am attaching to this message.
I have two instances of ser running:
/usr/local/sbin/ser -f /usr/local/etc/ser/ser.cfg
/usr/local/sbin/ser -f /usr/local/etc/ser/voicemail.cfg

they both have different fifo files, and one is only serving
sems/voicemail and the other one is relaying to the second one. The
regular ser is listening on port 5060, and voicemail is listening on
port 5090.

If you need my config files, I can attach them as well. But I used the
example ones I found in the archives.

thanks,