[Serusers] ser not stopping -syslog error

Jiri Kuthan jiri at iptel.org
Wed Jan 21 09:57:55 CET 2004

At 05:11 AM 1/21/2004, Annie Sasidar wrote:

>Hi,
> As i mentioned earlier that stooping ser failed but starting it works ok,
>i checked the syslog error and this is what i see:
>The syslog error indicates:
>module version mismatch for /usr/lib/ser/modules/dbtext.so;
>core:0.8.11;module:0.8.12

Then it is what it tells -- you are using SER core with different version
than SER modules due to a misintallation or misconfiguration. Make sure
that the binary your start is the same version as the modules you load
from your configuration file.

(I really don't know what your mistaken configuration step was but if you
have a source-compiled version, "make install" may help you.)

>I copied the dbtext.so file from the ser-0.8.12 folder into the
>/usr/lib/ser/modules folder but this is not of any help.How do i fix this?

possibly, you are having the same problem with all other modules.