[Serusers] voip-billing

Murali Krishnan murali_krishn at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 20 12:19:39 CET 2004

Hello,

I'm doing a project on voip billing coupled with SER
SIP servers. I've completely installed SER SIP
server,and I've installed trabas voip billing system
on the same Linux 8.0 system. i did it according to
the install manual, but when i run the browser with
the url of the virtual host on my mozilla browser, it
says, 'Connection was refused when attempting to
contact abc.def.ghi.jkl'.

I'll explain the detailed conf that i did.

The first step of your detailed installation manual
was easy and did the second one up to creating two
databases, dw_voip, and dw_amrita. After that i
couldn't grant a user and password to access those
databases. could you please tell me how to?

I completed the third step of configuring virtual
host. i did it through redhat --> server settings -->
http server tab. I gave the name of virtual host as
voiphost. but am having doubt with the 'document root
directory' field. should i give the path to the normal
http server document root, or should i give it as
/root/voip-billing/resources/ ?

on host information, i gave it as IP based virtual
host, with the system's ip and the server's name
'localhost'.

after these, when i run the url
'http://abc.def.ghi.jkl/', it returs an error message
saying 'Connection was refused when attempting to
contact abc.def.ghi.jkl'...

I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IF YOU COULD THOROW SOME
LIGHT ON THESE ISSUES...