[Serusers] Latest STABLE build without using CVS

Aydin Pirinccioglu aydin at verscom.com
Tue Jan 20 03:47:21 CET 2004

I'm new to this cvs thing so please bear with me.

ser_8_11_stable.tgz is the only version in this tarball directory.

Is there a reason why 0.8.12 isn't in this directory?  Is it not stable or
are you just not creating tarballs for it yet?

Sorry to ask the same question as before, but is there a way to download the
latest stable build without using CVS?

Thanks

Aydin