[Serusers] Contacts in 200 OK

CURRO_DOMINGUEZ CURRO_DOMINGUEZ at terra.es
Mon Jan 19 14:37:38 CET 2004

Hello,

Thanks to the list for your help. I can say that SER is running OK and
we are doing a lot of very interesting tests.

I have a question about contacts. As Jiri said to me, SER sends all
contacts in replies to REGISTER. This reply is a 200 OK and has so many
Contact fields as the user has in database.

The problem is that SIP clients like Windows Messenger  doesn't care
about this Contact Fields. I know this isn't very important if you're
thinking of SIP Phones, but we are very interested in presence. We work
with SIP applications which need to know about user's contacts from
database.

So, I would like to know if someone has tested a SIP software that
works on this issue. We have looked at RFC 3261 about this, but there
isn't any comment.

Thank you very much

Curro