[Serusers] Sometimes ser crash and how to support multi gateways

jimmy way jimway71 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 16 18:56:45 CET 2004

Hi Dianel,
   In you config file, I set debug level and log as:
debug=8         # debug level (cmd line: -dddddddddd)
fork=yes
log_stderror=yes
  I use /etc/init.d/ser to start SER server.
  I can see nothing about SER server information
expect when SER startup.
  Is it the point why I can see nothing when SER
crash?

  My system have about 70 G space avialable. But I
make a mistake that I install almost all thing in a
file system (/). I am afraid if the file system full,
then my system must crash

Wangji
2004.1.17

--- Daniel-Constantin Mierla