[Serusers] Sometimes ser crash and how to support multi gateways

jimmy way jimway71 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 14 22:44:31 CET 2004

Hi all,
  I use RPM packet for redhat linux 7.3. My system is
redhat linux 7.3. Kernel is 2.4.20-24.7.
  Now SER usually works fine but seldom it down about
1 time per week. I can't find why I down. How can I
find it in a simple way.

  Now I use a gateway to connect to PSTN. When traffic
is up, I need to add more gateway. Now I use forward
function to transfer those calls to PSTN to gateway if
it find the call is call to PSTN. If there are more
than one gateway, How can I balance calls to those
gateway.

Regards,
Wangji