[Serusers] Needing help with CPL

Bogdan-Andrei IANCU iancu at fokus.fraunhofer.de
Wed Jan 14 20:07:24 CET 2004

Hi José,

If you want to use HTTP to transport CPL you need a third party (on HTTP
server) which detach CPL scripts from HTTP POST requests and push them
into DB via fifo command or fetch CPL scripts via fifo and send them to
HTTP client. Unfortunately I don't have an up to date version of this
CGI (in PHP).

Regards,
Bogdan