[Serusers] SIP client and serweb

CURRO_DOMINGUEZ CURRO_DOMINGUEZ at terra.es
Wed Jan 14 18:00:28 CET 2004

For example, from serweb user_interface I can add new contacts with
their sip addresses

But when I open my SIP client (I'm using Nortel SIP Client and Windows
Messenger, not phones) I can't see my contacts.

I have been watching the network whit tcpdump, and I can see the
following messages:

REGISTER from the client
200 OK from the server

You are right,  Jiri (and when not?). In 200 OK message, SIP Message
Header, I can see several Contact Fields with my contacts.

So, it should be that Windows Messenger can't understand this. I'll try
another clients.

Thanks very much.

Curro