[Serusers] Error: sorry --cannot open write fifo

CURRO_DOMINGUEZ CURRO_DOMINGUEZ at terra.es
Wed Jan 14 11:45:56 CET 2004

Hello

I continue with my test of SER. SER is running almost OK, but I have
some problems. Sorry if this is a newbie question, but is really
important to me configure SER correctly.

When I try to enter to serweb user_interface, I have this error:

sorry --cannot open write fifo

I can add, delete contacts with serweb, but I can't send Instant
Messages(nor whit Windows Messenger). I have read  fifo is the
communication way between ser and serweb, and responsible for instant
messages.

In config.php, the configuration is
$this->fifo_server="/tmp/ser_fifo"
And in ser.cfg the configuration is
fifo="/tmp/ser_fifo"

I think is OK, isn't it?

What can be wrong?

One more time, thank you very much for your time an knowledge.

Curro