[Serusers] voicemail config

Jan Janak jan at iptel.org
Wed Jan 14 10:38:58 CET 2004

If you have a really old tree on your local disk (for example if you
didn't do check out or update for a long time), then you must do cvs
update first.

But if it is a really old tree then it would be better to check out
another fresh source tree, do your changes there and commit them, for
example:

cvs co sip_router
cd sip_router
make the changes