[Serusers] SER forwinding to h323 gatekeeper

Arnd Vehling av at nethead.de
Wed Jan 14 06:38:25 CET 2004

Hi,

we are currently testing the Vovida h323cswg. ATM it doesnt really look
good. If we finished testing ill post results here.

h323csgw is a standalone SIP<>H323 Proxy server which was designed
to allow H323 clients to register with a SIP Server. This works
but we have a hard time getting a SIP-Server <> H323 Gatekeeper
connection working. Maybe you want to try this too.

Asteriks is rumored to be able to proxy SIP<>H323 but i didnt had
the time yet to test it.

regards,

  Arnd