[Serusers] usrloc contact state CS_DIRTY

Jan Janak jan at iptel.org
Mon Jan 12 22:17:20 CET 2004

CS_DIRTY means that the contact in the memory cache has been modified
and the modified structure should be written into the database next time
the cleanup timer hits.

That's nothing you should worry about, the shorter the registration
interval is the more often you are going to see contacts in CS_DIRTY
state.

When the usrloc timer hits, the contact will transit into CS_SYNC state.
When next registration comes, it will transit into CS_DIRTY again.

 Jan.