[Serusers] RE: S-CSCF IMS

Joao Sampaio est-j-sampaio at ptinovacao.pt
Mon Jan 12 18:12:36 CET 2004

Hello,

For now I'm just interested in the S-CSCF because I want to make a lab
implementation of the IMS so I only need the functions of the Home Network.
P-CSCF is only need for roaming UE and I-CSCF can be optional.

Why you you say that the extentions to SER will not be small? Have you
already tried?

Regards,

João