[Serusers] Configuring SER

CURRO_DOMINGUEZ CURRO_DOMINGUEZ at terra.es
Mon Jan 12 17:25:30 CET 2004

Thank you for your answers.

I have read the manuals from iptel.org, but I can't find there all the
answers.

In 'SER HowTo' Manual, it's written to run ser_mysql.sh in order to
create ser database. And then, you should be able to see ser tables and
ther users 'ser' and 'serro' doing
mysql> select * from user;
mysql> show tables;

Well, my problem is that I can see subscriber table, and add users with
serctl command, but I can't see 'ser' and 'serro' users and I don't know
whether this could be the problem.

I try to connect my SER whit a SIP client, and always obtain this message:
Status:478 Unresolveable destination (478/TM)
Any idea?

In other hand, I have installed serweb in order to manage SER. But I
have a few options. I can log and see the users from subscriber table,
and see several statistics, but anything more. Is this usual? Do I have
to install another modules to manage users?

Again, thank you very much for your time, and excuse me if I ask a lot
of questions, but I'm newbie around SIP.

Curro